STRUENSEE & CO. IS LOOKING FOR A FULL TIME OFFICE MANAGERDeadline: June 30, 2018
Are you outgoing, and service minded, and would you like to work in a fast-growing management consulting company? Then you might be our new Office Manager in Struensee & Co.
Struensee & Co. serves clients in the public sector in Copenhagen, Oslo, Hong Kong, Abu Dhabi and Dubai and is dedicated to creating positive, substantial change for the benefit of society. Our team of consultants daily put their minds into designing best-practice solutions for our clients and lasting impact for society. You can read more about Struensee & Co. at www.struensee.dk
We are looking for an Office Manager to manage Struensee & Co’s administration and act as a PA for senior management. The tasks vary but could typically be:
- Assisting senior management with travel booking and travel expenses
- Update data in our CRM system
- Responsible for office supplies and equipment such as PC’s, phones etc.
- Contact person to suppliers e.g. Tele company, travel agency
- Planning both external and internal events
- Assisting with administrative help to our feedback process
- Helping with smaller accounting tasks
- Ad hoc administrative tasks
We offer a job with variation and are open to your proactive input and ideas. The right candidate will get the opportunity to influence and develop the job.
You would like to be part of a professional office and have minimum 2 years’ experience with administrative tasks. Your educational background is either as a receptionist, secretary, office assistant or the like. Other qualifications:
- You are service minded, positive, proactive and presentable
- You are responsible, dedicated and set the bar high for yourself in bigger as well as smaller tasks
- You have a flair for IT and is familiar with Excel and outlook.
- You have good communication skills in both Danish and English
How to apply
Please click here to submit your application. Remember to include a short motivational letter, your CV and copies of your grade transcripts.
We screen applications and invite for interviews on an ongoing basis. Start date: As soon as possible
Application deadline: June 30, 2018
For questions, please contact Office Manager, Mette Skriver: firstname.lastname@example.org