Struensee & Co. in London 2020
Are you interested in a career in strategy consulting dealing with senior policymakers? Curious about how you might leverage your international experience in a Copenhagen-based consultancy working in Denmark and abroad?
Join us at our 2020 event in London, co-hosted in Parliament by Stewart Wood, Baron Wood of Anfield, former senior adviser to PM Gordon Brown.
Struensee & Co. would like to invite Nordic students in the UK to an exclusive evening event at the House of Lords, London. During the evening, you will hear more about Struensee & Co. and how we work to solve key challenges and shape the future of the public sector. The event features a discussion between one of our partners and Lord Wood on advising senior policy-makers followed by break-out sessions where you will get a taste of what a career in strategy consulting is like.
Time: March 12th, 2020 at 5.30 pm to 9.45 pm
(Exact times TBC)
Part 1: Struensee & Co. in conversation with Stewart Wood
- Introduction to Struensee & Co. by one of our partners
- In conversation with Stewart Wood: Discussion and Q&A on advising senior policymakers
- From Oxford to Struensee & Co.: How academic approaches to data science can be applied in public-sector consulting
Part 2: Break-out sessions over dinner
- Dinner and drinks
- Breakout sessions (see descriptions below)
- Session A: Transforming the education sector in the UAE – Nordic insights applied to a sector-wide transformation
- Session B: Digital strategy – Rethinking the digital strategies of a Gulf State
- Session C: Data-driven strategy in Denmark – Transforming education finance through data and analytics
- Session D: What is life like as a consultant? – The honest walk-through of everyday life in consulting
The deadline for applications is Sunday March 1st 2020, EOD. Your application should include the following documents:
- Your CV
- Grade transcripts from university
- A brief elaboration on one core challenge facing the public sector today and how it might be solved (maximum 200 words)
- Your priority of two breakout sessions you wish to attend
Please attach all files in pdf format.
As there is an attendee cap for each session, we cannot guarantee that everyone gets their first choice.
Click here to submit your application.
Final invitations will be communicated on March 5th 2020. Struensee & Co. will reimburse reasonable travel costs for students commuting from outside London, e.g. Oxford or Cambridge. If you have any questions, please contact Ask Neve at firstname.lastname@example.org.