Exclusive Company visit at Struensee & Co.
Are you studying B.Sc. International Business & Politics at CBS, and would you like to hear more about top tier public sector management consulting?
Together with IBP Union we would like to invite IBP students to an exclusive event at our office in central Copenhagen to hear more about Struensee & Co. and how we work to shape the future of public sector innovation. The event will take place on Moday, November 6, at 17:00 in Struensee Gaard.
- 17:00-17.15: Registration
- 17.15-17.30: Welcoming and presentation by Partner, Christian Husted
- 17:30-18:00: Presentation: “Why is the IBP program relevant in a Struensee context?”
- 18:00-19:00: Breakout sessions
- 19:00-20:00: Networking & light food
We have prepared four different breakout sessions. You can attend two of the sessions, so please do state the numbers of the sessions that you wish to attend in your application. Be aware that not all can get their first priorities since each session has an attendee cap. The four sessions are:
- i) Student in Struensee: what is it like being a student in Struensee, and what makes it different from being a student elsewhere?
- ii) Insights on building a division in the Middle East from scratch.
- iii) Building and scaling university management in Asia and abroad.
- iv) Project insights from the Danish capacity analysis of cancer scanners.
We have a limited number of seats at the event. You can apply for a seat by sending your CV and grade transcripts to email@example.com. Please state whether you are a first or second year student in your application, the numbers of the breakout sessions you wish to attend and write “IBP Company Visit” in the subject field.
The application deadline is Sunday, October 29.